Monday, November 3, 2008

Interview Update

Howdy. This is Travis just giving everyone the news from the Ohio intreview. It went well. There were seven other prospective students interviewing the same day. After some brief introductions we were turned over to two first year students who took us on a tour of the school and answered any questions we had for them. That lasted about an hour. After that we went to a conference room where they talked to us about financial aid, housing, insurance...stuff like that. The lady who interviewed us each individually talked to us for a little bit before she started pulling us out one by one for the actual interview. (The dean normally interviews us too but she was out of town at a conference.) After the first five interviews they fed us lunch and had the Vice President of the school talked to us and we asked him questions. When we were done with lunch the individual interviews continued. At the end of my interview she told me that Dean Lott had reviewed my file and wanted to offer me a conditional acceptance. The conditions are that I send my letters of recommendation and send them a final transcript when i finish at BYU-Idaho. Overall I was very impressed with the school and I liked the area. We'll go to Arizona next week and see what we think of Midwestern. I'm glad Jenny gets to go with me to both Cleveland and Glendale so we can make a decision together.


















Jenny insisted on taking a couple pictures of me at the school after the interview so here you go.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey Trav! You look good in front of the school! I think it's a sign!

jk....kind of...

WE HOPE YOU COME HERE!!!! Thanks for at least coming to visit. We loved having you guys!

Cassie and Mark said...

My goodness! You look so dang handsome! Congrats on the conditional acceptance and good luck in Arizona. I look forward to hearing where you two decide to go.