Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grace's "Winnie the Pooh" Room

After a year of living here, I finally finished putting Grace's nursery together, and am so happy (1) that I finally finished it, and (2) with how it turned out, that I want to share it! So with that, I introduce to you "Grace's Winnie the Pooh Room":

Wall #1 has Grace's name plate (that I made) and mini picture frames filled with pictures of her:

Grace's crib, complete with Pooh-themed bedding, rests under her name plate and pictures:

Wall #2--Winnie the Pooh. (For the pictures, I printed off coloring pages from online and colored them, then painted the picture frames (garage sale finds) with pink paint).

Wall #2 (cont) & #3. (In the windows (of walls #1 & 2) are pink Winnie the Pooh valances. And on wall #3 is a picture of the Rexburg Temple (which I took) and 2 different pictures of Jesus with a little girl. On top of her dresser is a build-a-bear my mom made for her, a framed ink print of her hand, and a Winnie the Pooh photo album.)


A close-up of the items on Grace's bookshelf. (The picture frame says "Loved from the Start" and in it is a picture of her and I taken at the hospital. The other items are a music box that I got from my cousin Kitty when I was a girl and a charming little candle lamp.)

Wall #4 (with 3 & 1 on the L & R side):


A close-up of wall #4--Winnie the Pooh too. (Again, in the frames are printed coloring pages from online that I colored.)

Hope you enjoyed the tour! =)

3 comments:

Debra said...

Very cute!

Rachel Holloway said...

You really did a cute job! It's perfect for little Gracer!! lol :) And hey, total sidenote--just got thinking--if you don't use that little carousel picture frame thing we gave you (which I am totally fine with!), would you just pass it on to a good home? I would hate for it to be thrown away--

Anyway, you did good work! Love the colored pictures you did--who would have thought of such a genius idea?!?! Oh ya, YOU!!! LOVE IT!

Jenny and Travis said...

@Rachel--No worries! We'll totally use the cute little carousel you gave us--just didn't have room for it on her dresser for the picture! Definitely too cute to throw away! =)