Friday, July 16, 2010

Palmyra Trip--Part 5: Camping at the KOA

When we weren't touring, we were kicking back at the KOA (where we camped in style!). The weather today was HOT, so we took advantage of the campground's pool to cool off a little. This was Grace's first time swimming in a real pool, and she LOVED it--just swam and swam! She's going to be a little swimmin' girl when she gets older, I can tell!

Here she is, splashing with dad...


...and doing some doggy paddle:




Grace and I swimming together (I have to admit that I'm super excited to teach this girl how to swim!):


Our Family (aka the water babies):


After we cooled off, my parents and I introduced Travis and Grace to shuffleboard...and they became big fans! =)

Here's Travis learning the way of the shuffleboard...


...and Dad showing him how it's done (Travis actually picked up the game really fast and did a great job):
And Grace did a great job of inspecting our pucks for us :)

Round 1: Jenny and Travis win!
Round 2: Travis and John win!
We had a great time camping with my parents and the Grimmetts at the KOA, and were so glad that they all joined us for our big trip!

No comments: