Thursday, October 7, 2010

All About Grace

Since it's been a while since I've done one, here's a post all about our Grace.
Grace has gone through a language explosion this last month, both in spoken word and in signs.

She can now say:
mommy
daddy
me
doggy
bye
hi
car
home (she'll even go to her stroller or the door and say "home" as in "lets go home now!")
cracker
cookie ("cu-khe")
please ("deese")
sky
baby ("bebe")
banana ("nana")
Jesus ("dedus")
Carter
Bobby
hot dog
ball ("ba")
cat ("dat")
go
cold ("coh")
cool
beep
outside ("sie")
slide ("slie")
bubble
boy
girl
potty ("py-ee")
boo
lala (singing)

ra-ra ("rubber ducky")
woof ("ff")

And she can now sign:
please
more
baby
ball (like more)
boy
girl
monkey
deer

dog
cat
wolf
fish
juice
eat
swim
flower
brush teeth
cracker
bird (by sticking her finger up her nose)
cookie
sad
sleep

She can also point to various body parts when asked (on her, but also us), including:
nose
eyes
head
ears
tongue (she just sticks it out when asked actually)
teeth
belly button
toes

In other news, she now has 16 teeth and long hair (past her shoulders). She loves to drive her "cozy coupe" car, dance, read, sing songs with mom and dad, be chased, play outside, climb, watch signing time and online music videos, blow on her food, blow kisses/kiss her toys, give hugs, and dip her food in ranch (she's my daughter all right). And now that I've boasted about her extensively, here are a few videos of her dancing and being incredibly silly! =)
(I like to think that she's breakdancing and doing "thriller" moves in the 2nd and 3rd ones personally. =) )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that little girl! It was so fun to see you today and I hope that your little peanut gets feeling better soon. What a cutie! And I cant believe how many words she can say and sign, what a smart girl!!

Bart and Shantyl Stears said...

oh my word! She is so big! I can't believe it!! How stinking cute!

jenn said...

wow, such a big vocabulary!!!! It's crazy how quickly they get so big!! I love the videos- her hair is so long now!! We sure do miss you guys!!

Cassie and Mark said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see her cute personality in person in December.

Tia Wray said...

oh my holy cuteness!!! I can't wait to see you guys. You're coming for Christmas right? You should teach Grace to say Tia :)