Monday, October 15, 2007

Just Monkeying Around

Trav was looking through our pictures, and
uncovered a few honeymoon pictures that
he thought we should share.
We have a tradition of making funny faces,
particularly monkey faces, at each other,
and the last night of our honeymoon we
decided to make them across the table
at each other at Mulligan's Restaurant.

My monkey face...I'm working on the lip trick
that Travis has been teaching me.

Trav's monkey face...isn't it amazing?!

It's so wonderful to get to hang out with my best
friend and partner everyday. We have such a
great time together!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh, the Holloway "MONKEY FACE"...have I got one to show you!! Remind me and I will email you--

jmholloway said...

Y'all look like you have a lot of fun together. Isn't it great being married to your best friend.

I see Travis has quit fighting evolution. Way to go Trav! (Compliments of Jason of course)

Anonymous said...

Mom says that's a Pres. Richard Nixon Face if you ask me. Just take a look at some of his pictures.