Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our pretty girl

I know I promised to post about our goings-on next, but first--another post on Grace, filled with adorable pictures taken by Rachel of her this past week! Enjoy!

Look at those "blueberry" eyes! And I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks! Love her!


She loves to have her mouth open. =)

Smiling for dad as he makes her "fly":

An almost smile...
And us smiling at her (we can't help it!):

Mmm...my sweet girl.

Rachel put her in their bumbo while they were babysitting her the other day, and she loved it!
"I am lovin' this!" (And who wouldn't love having a little cozy chair made just your size?! I know I would!)
I love how she's resting her hand on it here:

I just LOVE this picture!! I think it's SO cute how she's checking out her toes! =)

Smiling for Aunt Rachel:

This one makes me laugh--she looks like an old grandma who should be holding a cane in her left hand! Funny girl!

What a cutie! Seeing her in the bumbo just makes my heart melt! We love you Grace!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY! JENNY, YOU BLOGGED! AMAZING!

I am sooooo in love with my sweet little neice...she is an absolute doll and I love having her so close to love on! :)

Chippy said...

She is so beautiful. Good job guys!!