Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Post Catch Up

As you all know, our blog experienced quite a lull in posting activity from (let's say) February through June, and while there may be no excuse for it, I'm going to blame it on something I like to call "first trimester syndrome" (aka pregnancy nausea and an all-around feeling of "blah-ness"). However, now that my second trimester is in full swing and my energy is back, I'm happy to say that I'm back in blogging and am making up for lost time! So, keep reading to find not only a recent post of our day at Huntington Beach, but also (catch-up) posts of our late winter/spring/early summer adventures: Summer Fun, Birthdays, Christmas Story House, Happy Easter, The Great Singing Grace, and Holloway's Visit (and soon to come: Nauvoo and Travis' 50 Mile Race). Thanks for stopping by!
Note: All of the new posts have been back-dated to when the originally should have been posted (right after the events), so you might have to look back a few pages to find them. :)

No comments: