Friday, December 21, 2012

First Snow!

It may just be the end of the world today because I actually offered to my kids--TWICE--to take them out to play in the snow. Seriously, that's true love right there. Merry Christmas to you both. ;) (Don't tell anyone, but I actually enjoyed too. Shh! :))
Grace had seen recently on Curious George and Charlie Brown how they stick their tongues out to catch the snowflakes and wanted to try it, so guess what was the first thing she did when we went outside?
 

"Snow!"

Playing together :)
 
This was Bethany's first time really playing in the snow. And as a 1 year old, it is her duty to put everything past the taste test...

 
 I don't think she was disappointed. (It was good enough for seconds anyway.)
 
(Aside from the fact that it was cold), I think she really liked the snow!
 
Grace, our artist, using a pinecone to draw on the table. :)
 
I'd been telling Grace that when it snowed enough, we could bust out the sled, so sled we did.
 
Here's Bethany's first sled ride. :)

 
She loved it and didn't want to get off!
 
 
 
Grace kept saying "the snow is so deep!"

"Hooray for snow!"
(I could just melt at her cuteness.)


We had lots of fun! 
 
Now we just need Travis to get home so we can go for round three...

No comments: