Monday, August 17, 2009

All about Grace!

In my last post about Grace, I told you that she's managed to flip all of the way over several times now, though not on a consistent basis. However, I did manage to get a couple videos of her doing it last week.

This first video is of her flipping from her stomach to her back (it takes a little while though, so wait for it and you'll see. =)

This second video (which I thought I had taken as a picture) is a roll aftershot. I had laid Grace on her back on the mat, gone to the kitchen for a minute to do something, and returned to find her like this! She must have rolled over several times (but of course not in front of the camera)!! I was amazed!

This last video is of Grace's latest trick (taken yesterday). Starting this past Saturday, she and Travis have had daily bubble blowing competitions. She'll blow bubbles, then he'll make bubble blowing noises. Then she'll do it, then he'll do it...back and forth, back and forth. It's the cutest thing to see them interact and have fun with each other!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

MISS GRACE always melts our hearts with how much she is growing and all the things she is learning! She is such a beautiful baby!

crystal carlson said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe she's doing all of these big girl things already! She's growing so fast :)

David and Anita Holloway said...

Nothing like Daddy and his little bonding moments. How sweet! Thanks for posting Jenny!
We sure miss you guys.