Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grace Laughing

I had been reading in a couple of places that giving your two-to-three month old a rattle was good for their stimulation. So today, I pulled out her rattle again (she being only interested enough to eat it before) and showed it to her, and SHE THOUGHT it was the FUNNIEST THING! I mean, we've heard her laugh before--with a short giggle here and there, but she laughed at this rattle for two minutes straight! And thankfully, she let me capture her sweet giggles on video. So, I introduce our laughing Grace:

6 comments:

Leanna said...

Baby laughs are the best! I know Hazel cracked up SO hard when all I did was bounce a little ball. It's so fun to see their reactions to the smallest of things. What a cute video!

Rachel Holloway said...

Okay, SERIOUSLY gonna bookmark that one for when I need a pick-me-up. SOOOO CUTE!

David and Anita Holloway said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I laughed, I mean cracked up the full 2 minutes along with Grace! How soothing and comforting to my homesick soul. Thank you for posting! Bless you!
Love,
Lita

Lacy said...

This video cracks me up. She can't decided which to do, eat her hand or laugh at the rattle.

Tia Wray said...

I miss baby Grace!

Richard and McKenna said...

What a CUTIE!!!