Monday, December 15, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

At about 11:30am this morning, we found out that our wonderful bundle from heaven is going to be a beautiful baby girl! We are so thrilled, and can't wait for her arrival!

Isn't she beautiful?!














Yup, there are no little boy parts. It's definitely a baby girl!














Here you can see her cute little foot. She was such a mover during the ultrasound--she kept flailing her arms and kicking her legs. She even had the hiccups at one point. Yep--she's already our little dancer!














I love this picture because you can see so much of her. Right next to her head is a little elbow (she had both of her hands up by her face when they took a 4D shot of her, so all we could really see was her little button nose), and by her tummy is her right knee. Also, the little dark circle in her tummy is her stomache, and the two dark spots in her chest we believe are her lungs. I just think she's so pretty!















The doctor also informed us that her measurements are just as they should be, and that my placenta is right where it is supposed to be as well...so everything looks great. And now that her grandma and grandpa have already spoiled her with early Christmas presents (a matching pack 'n' play and travel system--thanks again for everything mom and dad!), and we've looked through the entire girl's section of names in our baby names book, we're excited to get everything all ready for her to come and join our little family!

9 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Debra said...

Congrats! That's one of the few ultrasounds I've seen where I can actually see a human resemblance to what I'm looking at!

The Martins said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! I am so excited for you guys! Now you can start buying all those cute little pink outfits, dresses, shoes and toys! How fun! She is going to be adorable!

Bart and Shantyl Stears said...

YEA!!! Oh my word... I am so excited for you!

Cassie and Mark said...

Horray for little girls!!!! I am so excited for you two! Congratulations!

jmholloway said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for y'all. Girls are so much fun(I am about to find out about boys soon). You guys are going to be great parents.

Mindi :)

Jessica said...

How exciting! Geoff and his wife just had a little girl...let's be honest, baby girls are so fun to shop for :) I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing!

Andrew and Collette said...

congrats! we are so excited for you!

Brad & Emily said...

Yay! How exciting! Congratulations, you two. Jenny, you're going to be such a good mom!