Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mission Accomplished: My Completed Art Project

Back in February, Travis' grandparents (Kaye and Louise Larson) commissioned me to do a drawing of Louise's family home (out near Driggs, which now belongs to her older brother Garl). Well, after many hours since then of procrastinating, planning, drawing, penning, and coloring, I finally finished the work yesterday afternoon! Then last night, Travis and I brought the drawing over to show the Larsons, and the triumph of having finished it was made complete when his grandparents told me how pleased they were with it and how much they liked it. =)
And since I, myself, am satisfied with how it turned out, and promised many of you that I'd post a picture of it when I was done, here are a few pictures of the drawing:





Here is a close up of the bay window:


The drawing's fate is now to be framed and then hung above the bed in their bedroom! So, a few weeks from now, if you get the chance, you might stop by and see Grandma and Grandpa Larson, and get a peek of my finished drawing for yourself!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

JENNY?!?! THAT IS AMAZING! WHO KNEW you drew? (how cool that I just rhymed)

BEAUTIFUL WORK!

Brad & Emily said...

You are so talented. That looks incredible.

Mindy said...

Holy cow... you're not only talented at photography, you're an artist in other ways too! Amazing!! :)