Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy 4th Month Anniversary To Us!

November 28th was mine and Travis' 4th month anniversary. I can't believe its been four months already, and at the same time, I feel like we've been together forever. For each of our anniversaries, we try to do a little something special, either for each other or with each other. This month, we decided to make one of our favorite dinners--lasagna, and bust open a bottle of sparking grape juice, to make it that much more special.
Here's our yummy anniversary dinner.
Me stating that it's been 4 months.
My cute husband!
Us sharing a toast to US!
We enjoyed eating our dinner, and then decided to get some cold stone ice cream, as a flashback to one of our first dates. A funny thing happened when we were there. One of the guys who was making our ice cream, as he was helping us, asked us if we were doing anything special that night. I answered "Yeah. It's our fourth month anniversary, so we're going to eat some ice cream and watch a movie." He replied, "Oh...congratulations. Well, that sound like fun." He finished making our ice cream and rang us up, and then as we were leaving, he said "I hope you guys make it to your eigth month anniversary." I kind of chuckled and replied "We plan on it." Thinking his comment was kind of odd, I made a comment to Travis about it, something like "that was kind of weird, right?" Travis replied, "I think he thought that we were just dating." I laughed. "That guy must of thought we were such nerds!" (Who celebrates month anniversaries when they are dating?) I couldn't stop chuckling to myself about it.
Despite that awkward moment, we did have a really nice night, eating our creamy ice cream and watching a movie we had both been wanting to see for a while (Amazing Grace, which was really good--totally recommend it). I'm so grateful for my sweet husband, and for the opportunity that we have to be together. Happy fourth anniversary to us!

No comments: