Saturday, December 1, 2007

My makeover

Ever since we have been married, I have wanted
to get a haircut like the one I had when me and
Travis were first dating. But money for us
newlyweds is hard to come by, and a $20
hair cut just wasn't fitting in the budget. Then,
when we were in Oakley for Thanksgiving, my
mom asked me, "You still haven't gotten your
hair cut yet?" I said, "No, I just haven't felt
that we've had the money for it." She
subsequently handed me over a $20 and told
me to use it for a haircut. Thank you mom! So,
this past Tuesday, I went to Reflections in Rexburg
and got my makeover! I love getting my hair cut; not
only is it a pampering session, but I also come from it
with a better feeling about myself. I LOVE my
new haircut, and thankfully Travis loves it too. It's
also really easy to style. Thanks again mom!

2 comments:

jmholloway said...

I love the hair. It definitely compliments your face shape. Your smile is contagious, I can't wait to meet you!

Mindi :)

Tyler said...

Gorgeous! I love it!:)
~Tia