Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

Last time we posted, we were in want of snow. And now...we want it to stop! It has been snowing almost non-stop since Christmas eve. The result? Almost a foot and a half of snow! Wowsers!
Our cute little Geo--sitting in the parking lot since the snow began.
Notice the bumper and the back wheel.

A little tree outside our apartment complex.


It was, however, very nice to have a white Christmas (as a Seattlite, I had only experienced two or three in my lifetime). And although the snow is a mess to drive in, it truly is sooo beautiful! So...
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

1 comment:

jmholloway said...

I agree, snow is so beautiful. I, Mindi, have only experienced one white Christmas. That was when we traveled to Boise to celebrate with family there. Still, I am glad that it is y'all and not us with the snow. There is something really nice about being able to go the park with just a light jacket in the winter.
Merry Christmas!