Saturday, October 18, 2008

Babysitting

I was looking through the pictures on my camera today and stumbled upon some that I had taken last month and had forgotten to post. They were from when we babysat Natalie--a little girl in our ward that is going to be in our nursury soon, as a favor to her mom that I visit teach. Natalie is such a cute girl, with two main fascinations: shoes (particularly putting other people's shoes on) and ceiling fans (which she repeatedly points at)! It was so fun to babysit her for a couple of hours. (P.S. Her eyes are really wide in these pictures because she's not sure what to think about the blinking lights on cameras yet. =)
Natalie trying on Travis' shoes (with a little help). They look so HUGE on her, it makes me laugh!
Putting on and taking off her own shoes (who knew shoes could be so much fun?):
Putting shoes back on is the tricky part. Travis helped her out though (which melts my heart; I know he's going to be such a good dad!)
Tada! Just look at my cute shoes!
A little snuggle time =)

Thanks for coming to play Natalie!

No comments: