Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Decorations

Last year our Halloween decorations consisted of the best (and cheapest) that could be found at Super Walmart. This year, even though we're not going to be here for Halloween, I still wanted to get some decorations that were a little bit more "my style," especially for our door (which is the only part of our apartment that people are really going to see this Halloween) so that we at least looked festive. So, I hit up the local country craft store and came home with these cute decorations:

Our door decoration (I think it's just so cute, and everything Halloween!):

A close up:

And this little guy was just too cute to pass up, so I brought him home too:

And with these decorations up, we are feeling festive and ready for Halloween to come (especially because we're going to be spending it trick-or-treating with some of the cutest kids around)!

3 comments:

The Martins said...

These are adorable decorations! I love decorating for holidays. How exciting!

Tia Wray said...

those are way cute!!

Doug and Mallena said...

I love, love, love the Halloween decorations. We're moving back to Rexburg in a month and a half and I'm too lazy to get out my decorations this year. My poor kids won't have anything fun to look at for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. I'll have to really go crazy next year!