Saturday, June 28, 2008

11 months! We're getting close!

Today, Travis and I celebrated our 11 month anniversary. We celebrated by having a scrumptious dinner at Gringo's Mexican Restaurant, frozen yogurt at Millhollow's, and then snuggling down to watch a movie. =) I am so happy to be married to my best friend (and to such a hunk!). I am grateful for Travis, for his: example, love, kindness, gentle nature, generosity, patience, support, obedience, knowledge, and SO much more. I truly love him more and more everyday, and am so excited to spend eternity with him. Here's to us, love. I love you!

3 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Congrats on 11 months! Life with your best friend only gets better! I love the enthusiasm you both have! We're excited to see you in a week!

jmholloway said...

Happy 11 months! I love the way you appreciate each other. I love the way you enjoy being together. I love the way you are each other's best friend. I love the trust you share between the two of you. I love watching you grow together in your marriage. Love always!(Mom)

jmholloway said...

You guys are the cutest couple I have ever seen. You always look so happy. I agree with Cassie, life with your best friend only gets better. Congratulations!

Mindi :)