Monday, June 30, 2008

Polls and Probems

As some of you may have noticed, we recently added a few polls to our blog--you know, trying something new and fun. However, it appears that our cute little polls didn't allow anyone to vote, thus not serving the purpose for which they were created (correct me if I'm wrong here). Sad day. Well, in case you have been waiting in suspense for what the answers to our polls were, here they are:
Travis' new calling: Ward Clerk
Jenny's newfound addiction: Snocones (aka "snowies." I've joined the club, Rachel! =) j/k. They're just so juicy and refreshing! And so close to our apartment. ;)

Better luck next time with the polls, eh?

P.S. Happy last day of June everyone!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH TRAV---AND Jenny...I just don't know what to say. JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS.....

Eat one (or 20) for me....

Sigh.....

Richard and McKenna said...

Thats awesome! Richard had that same calling before we left for Washington. :) Have fun!