Friday, June 27, 2008

The Kids in My Life

I recently took pictures of my nursury kids to post in our primary room, and thought I'd show them off on our blog as well!
So, here's...drum roll please...

Emily: A calm, sensitive little gal, who's the newest kid on our block.


Payden: Has the prettiest blue eyes, loves tossing things, and is the best sharer in primary.


Jade: Loves her snuggle bear and has an endless amount of energy (shown here with the vacuum which is one of the kids' favorite toys).


Quade: a puzzle doin' and bubble blowin' machine, who has the cutest darn laugh in the world, and is sometimes known as "puppy."



It is such a blessing to get to be with these 4 precious kids every Sunday, to teach them, love them, and spend two hours learning and playing with them. Thanks for everything you bring to our primary guys!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Jenny, you're such a great "MOM". :)

jmholloway said...

They are so cute. Thank you for sharing them with us. What great practice before you all have a little one of your own.

Mindi :)

I can't wait to see you in a couple of days. I am so anxious to be in cooler weather with fun family and friends.