Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Red Robin!

While we were in Washington, we just HAD to visit one of my old favorite restaurants, and Red Robin was just down the street from where we were staying, so Red Robin it was! In my opinion, Red Robin is the greatest burger and fries joint on the planet, so I was pysched!
It was only Trav's second time there, but he was pretty pysched about it too!

Ooh the excitement...my tastebuds were in sweet anticipation for the juicy burger and tender steak fries that were comin' my way...

Getting in some snuggle time while we wait for our food to arrive.

=)
And tada! The worlds greatest burger--the Banzai (sesame seed bun, marinated beef patty, juicy pineapple, added bacon, and cheddar cheese). Yum!!!

Trav eating one of their scrumptious steak fries. I seriously had a "religious experience" (as Uncle Brian says) as I took my first bite of a seasoned steak fry, dipped in creamy ranch sauce. Mouth...watering...

I'm a happy girl! (The expression here is "MmmMmm good!")

And to top it off--a bottomless freckled lemonade.

Good food. Good times. Can't wait til Red Robin comes to Idaho!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YUM-O! We LOVE Red Robin too--and are looking ESPECIALLY forward to Kaden's big birthday free meal! YEAH!!

And once again, when you come to Ohio, it will be awaiting you!

Cassie and Mark said...

Yummy! We should find a Red Robin and meet there! It looks delicious!