Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're back...for a little while

As some of you may have heard, we recently experienced some major computer issues. But after a trip to the computer doctor, a new anti-virus software, and $120 later, we are now up and running again! Can I just say "Yeah for a working computer!" So, we're back online now... at least until this weekend, when we'll be going up to Washington for my cousin Tammy's wedding. We're excited for the trip (though not for the gas prices), and will be leaving Friday after Travis gets off of work. We're going to drive all day, and then spend the night at my cousin Joe and Debra's house. On Saturday, we'll go to the wedding and reception and spend some time visiting with family, and then Sunday morning, we'll head back to Idaho! It's going to be a short, but sweet, trip. When we visited my parents last Christmas, I thought it might be a long while, or maybe never, until I would return to my hometown. So, its great to be going back so soon, and to be seeing my family from up there again. We might have to hit up one of my old favorite restaurants while we're there too--Red Robin, Cascade Garden, or XXX Rootbeer Diner--hmmm...so many choices! I feel like Rachel and Brandon on their return trip to Idaho! So anyway, we'll miss your blogs this weekend, but will try to catch up on everybody when we get back, and let you know about our trip too! Hope you all are having a great week!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Glad you got back up and running! What a bummer!!! It is never fun to have to fix computers...especially when it's so expensive!

ENJOY your trip! We can't wait to hear from ya again!

jmholloway said...

I LOVE road trips. I hope you guys enjoy it. Be safe, and eat well.

Mindi :)