Saturday, July 12, 2008

A fun tag

Here's a little "tag" going around...and I thought it was pretty cool, so I thought we'd do it too! Please feel free to add a memory about Trav, me, or the both of us!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Memories of Jenny...or Trav...hmmm....I remember Trav was the first person I saw when I went to meet the Holloways...there he was perched at the computer. :) And I remember driving with Brandon and Trav in JIMBO when Trav brutally murdered him and left Brandon a lone widower. (hmmm...that sounds kind of gay if Jimbo was a "boy" car.)

Now, of Jenny...I remember calling you at the park on your cell phone to see if it was really you...and getting to know you a little bit, and having Jenna be your best friend (or take claim to that)...and hopefully we can get together again really soon and make MORE memories!

Cassie and Mark said...

Memory of Trav: I believe Travis was in second or third grade when mom my tried out her new clippers on his hair. It was not going too well, so one of the missionaries serving in our ward at the time decided to help out and buzzed Trav practically bald. The poor little guy missed school the next day and wore a hat for at least 1 week. What a trooper!

Memory of Jenny: Jenny so willing came to help me out without Travis a mere 2 months after they were married. Thanks for your help!