Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rafting!

Hey, everyone. Hope you had a pleasant weekend. We went rafting this weekend on the Snake River in Wyoming. It was fun but the water was ice cold...much, much colder than the Salmon. We didn't think ahead enough to get a waterproof camera but there were some pictures taken of us by some company that sells these pics to rafters. Click HERE to see the pictures. I think there are five pictures of us. We're in the purple boat. Dad was our fearless leader at the back of the boat, and we had on one side Tyler, Nancy(Ty's friend), Lori & Mel(Jenny's friends), and Me, Jenny & Chelsi on the other side. I think everyone had a good time... Even Tyler, although Lunch Counter rapids forced him to go for a swim (see the pictures). It just doesn't quite feel like summer unless you go rafting.

5 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Those pics are great! My favorite is the one of Tyler hanging on to the outside of the boat and still paddling. I'm glad everyone had fun! We're excited to see you and Jenny.

Richard and McKenna said...

How fun! Your right--summer is not summer without rafting! We went rafting too in Utah and it was a lot of fun. O those pictures were the pictures from our ballroom competition for our ballroom class we took at the school. You two should TOTALLY do it!! It was SUCH a blast being in a dance class with Rich! We are hoping to have enough time to join the ballroom dance team sometime before we graduate. Our play is going really well and a lot of fun. Its work, but fun work! How's your guys semester going? How is good ol' Rexburg? :) Good to see you guys are enjoying your summer too!

Debra said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't been rafting in a while. Guess that's why I haven't felt like I've had an actual summer in a while. Glad to see you have a blog so I can blog-stalk you now! :P

Chippy said...

I liked those pics!! Is your email still skippygirl@juno.com? Let me know. I want to send you a nice long catch up email but I want to make sure that is the right one first. Love you!!!

Debra said...

Is it still stalking if the person requests you to do it? :P