Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Knock. Knock. Who's there?

I recently read a post from my sister-in-law, Rachel, called "Coming out party," intended to get all of those people who read her blog to comment and let her know that they're there. I'd like this post to be a similar kind of thing. I'd love to know WHO of our family and friends keep up on our blog, and WHAT they have to say about it (we'd LOVE to hear your comments because YOU are part of the reason we keep a blog--to stay in touch!). ANYONE can comment! So, who's there? Let us know!

P.S. When I was talking to Rachel on the phone today, we were talking about what we want to accomplish with our blogs and it made me realize this:
That I want my blog to be an online scrapbook, newsletter, and journal, where I can document the things our family does (for scrapbook purposes), post my favorite pictures (because I know I'm never going to print and frame half of them), get news out to family and friends so they know what we're up to, and talk about the things that concern me in my life. So, here goes!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I am here....loud and clear. LOVIN' anything you write, and wishing you would write more.

Thanks for the chat yesterday. It was so fun to talk...and the kids loved it too. We need to do that more often!

Richard and McKenna said...

Hey! We definitely check up on your blog and love the updates! I love blogs because they are such a great tool to keep family updated! I wish more of the family would get one. :)

The Martins said...

We love your blog - it's so fun to see your cute pictures and keep up on what you are doing! Keep posting!

Tressa said...

I enjoy reading your blog. :)