Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Camera Play

This past weekend, we went to Blackfoot, and I took this opportunity (of having new surroundings) to play a little with my camera. So, here are some pictures from my weekend photo shoot!

This was taken on our way to Blackfoot Saturday night:


A cropped view of the rainbow sliver we saw:


Travis playing some hymns on the piano:


And some pictures of mom's birthday roses:



And there you have it! Hopefully, I'll have more pictures to share every now and then as I continue to figure out how my new camera works and do challenges for the Mission 24 blog. =)

2 comments:

jmholloway said...

Those are beautiful! Well done, Jenny!

Mindi :)

Rachel Holloway said...

SO NICE!!! I LOVE IT! Glad you are practicing and trying new things--and glad you are doing the mission 24 blog! YEAH!!!