Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Seal of Approval

Yesterday afternoon, I answered a knock at the door to find a kind postal worker holding an official looking package for me. What was it, you ask? MY DIPLOMA! A month and a half after graduation, it had finally arrived--with the final word that I had indeed graduated, and was now an alumni of Brigham Young University-Idaho!
Here I am with the package, so excited to open it:



A letter from President Clark (click to read it):


My diploma, with official signatures (from President Monson and President Clark), gold lettering, and the University's seal and everything--it looked so beautiful!


Here in its rightful place: my diploma cover (though I hope to soon get it framed and hung on our wall instead):


It feels so good to have officially graduated and completed my Bachelor's Degree! Hooray!

6 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations! It's nice to have proof that you actually did work your tail off for 4 years! We can't wait to see you two soon!

Jessica said...

Awesome! I can't wait to have one of these in my hot little hands too...

Leanna said...

Even though there's huge "hoop-la" with the graduation ceremonies, etc., doens't it really just feel more real when you hold the actual diploma in your hand instead of just the diploma cover? lol Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Leanna said...

Here I am a college graduate, and I still make typos...geez! (doens't=doesn't) lol =D

Rachel Holloway said...

Congrats!! How exciting!! Definitely noteworthy...hooray!

jmholloway said...

Congratulations, it is officially over!

Mindi :)