Monday, February 2, 2009

Snipets from our lives...

Several "milestones" have occured in our lives recently, so I thought I would share them:

January 28th was our 1 1/2 year anniversary. =)

January 30th I became 26 weeks pregnant.

February 1st I became 6 months pregnant (and am both feeling it and showing it. I've finally gotten to that stage where the size of my belly is feeling uncomfortable--heavy, tight, and stretched).


And today, February 2nd, I finished knitting my second scarf...


...which I made for Travis!

I was proud of how it turned out (and that it took less than a week to complete). Plus, I think it looks good on Travis and matches his winter coat really well. =)

2 comments:

jmholloway said...

Congratulations! knitting is something I would like to do eventually, but can't seem to start. Well done.

Mindi :)

Rachel Holloway said...

I will say it again! AWESOME SCARF! Andytuhtyryrgthewjwrgfrfjrhy

the above part was from Jenna. :)

And hooray on your milestones!! ALMOST THERE!!