Sunday, February 8, 2009

Winter Frost

We've had a few frosty mornings lately, and after Travis suggested to me once or twice that I should take some pictures of it, as he liked the way the frost attached to the tree branches, I got up one morning (a few weeks ago) and did just that! So, here are a few of the pictures I took (before I got too cold and scurried back inside) of the tree in front of our apartment complex:

And there you have it--my winter frost photo shoot! (By the way, I'm thinking of starting my own "photography blog," where I'd post my past and present "pretty pictures," as a sort of "running portfolio," but until then, I'll be posting new pictures right here. =)

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Ok this might be a stupid question, but I have heard a lot of great things about these SLR cameras...but ummm what exactly is it that makes them so special? I feel way out of the loop! =D Your pictures look amazing, by the way!

The Martins said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love it when there is frost on the trees. It's beautiful! I'd love to see more of your pictures.