Monday, September 15, 2008

Travis' 6 Random Things

I know this is very late in coming but here are some random things about me that you may or may not already know...

1. I never use a pillow. I just got out of the habit my first year of college and I've never looked back.

2. I played piano in priesthood meetings growing up but I only played the bottom hand. Bart, a good friend, played the top hand until he was called to teach primary. We were the two-headed piano player and we did a pretty good job most Sundays too.

3. I'm a big BYU football fan. Every time they win I get more and more into it and they've won their last 13 games. Go Cougars! They'll play Wyoming this Saturday at 1:00 pm in Provo, so wear something blue!

4. I am the proud owner of a purple toothbrush. We went to Blackfoot a couple weeks ago and left our bag of toiletries there, but we didn't realize it until bedtime so we had to make a late-night trip to Broulims to get the essentials. I grabbed the cheapest toothbrush I could find and it just so happened to be purple. What luck.

5. I often make fun of commercials I hear on the radio, especially Odell's Furniture. They advertise huge sales events every weekend and most of the time it's a once-in-a-lifetime sale that you just can't pass up. I really can't help myself.

6. I have 60 or so neckties and most of them cost all of $1. The dollar stores in Japan are awesome.

I think i'm supposed to tag 6 more people to post random things about themselves on their own blog...but i'm not sure who has already been tagged...oh well.
1. Tia
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Chelsi
5. Bart
6. Shantyl

2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Thanks for the post! I would love for you to do a party! They are SO much fun! I booked through the first week of October and it fills up quickly so let me know!

Good Luck on the Drawing!

Jenny and Travis said...

Travis-
Even though I already knew these things about you, I still loved reading them! You're such a cool cat and I'm so glad I'm married to you!!! Love, Jenny