Thursday, September 4, 2008

We're Pregnant!

We had our hopes and suspicions all last week, and on Friday, with a test to prove it, it became official! We're expecting! And we are soooo excited! Already, I am dying to know whether it's a boy or a girl so we can start buying baby clothes (and already Travis has decided that I will have to have a strict budget for buying all things baby)! Our due date is May 8, 2009, and we think it's funny that we will have birthdays in our family that go March, April, May (with Travis, me, and baby). We'll likely go to our first official Dr.'s appointment in about 3 weeks (and get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time--yeah!), and will be happy to post an update with an ultrasound picture then! =) Til then, and throughout the pregnancy, we'll update from time to time about how both the baby and I are doing (and will continue to hope and pray that all goes well for the both of us). And if you're ever wondering how big the baby is, or how far along we are, you can check out our baby tracker and size simulator on the left side of our blog. =) Til the next update...

12 comments:

Leanna said...

Hurray hurray hurray! Like I said in my note, I am just so super excited for you guys! I know you probably have plenty of other friends and family to draw advice from, but feel free to let me know if you need anything! Love ya!

Leanna

Debra said...

Congrats! I hope you have a good pregnancy and everything goes smoothly. We wish you the best and are excited for you!

Richard and McKenna said...

yay!! congratulations! thats awesome! haha your Mom told us before she left on Saturday so we have known for a couple days but was waiting for you to post the good news! :) Hope you feel ok!!

jmholloway said...

Hooray! I am so elated for you guys. You are going to be GREAT parents. Congratuations!

Mindi :)

BTW I LOVE your new header picture. It is so creative and fun!

Rachel Holloway said...

OH MY! WE ARE THRILLED FOR YOU! And HOORAH for your birthdays going in order...that's how ours are and it's so fun! :)

We are hoping for the best! You are both going to be awesome parents!

CAn't wait for the first pic!

Tressa said...

Yeah, your mom was so cute telling us all on Saturday. I thought she was going to burst with excitement. :) I hope things go smoothly for you. :)

Bart and Shantyl Stears said...

YEAH! We are so so excited for you guys! You guys are going to be awesome. I am excited to see if it's a boy or a girl too! ha ha ha

Jessica said...

wow! congratulations! that is so exciting!

The Martins said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I am so happy! You will be such a good mom. Enjoy the wonderful & exciting journey of pregnancy - those are some fun days! Good luck & let me know if I can help in any way. Congrats again!
Emily

Chippy said...

HOLY COW!!!!! Congratulations girl. How far along will you be when you go to London?????

Erica said...

Congratulations, you guys!!! We are so excited for you both! You are going to make such great parents! Jenny-make sure you journal this whole pregnancy experience. It's something I know you'll want to look back on. What an amazing time! Good luck to you both!

Unknown said...

congrats r u going to find out what it is?