Monday, February 1, 2016

Out of the mouth of babes

Cambree has said the cutest things today, and I wanted to make sure to record them.
Bethany often loves to give Cambree and Kaylee a hug at breakfast. This morning, after getting a hug, Cambree leaned into Bethany and give her a hug back then said "I love you Bethany," then turned her head and gave her a kiss. She did this several times! It was SO sweet!
Then after lunch, Kaylee called to her several times (since Kaylee was still eating and Cambree had already gotten down). After a minute, Cambree walked into the room and said "Waz up? Waz up? and then jabbered back and forth with Kaylee for a minute." It was so funny!
Then later in the morning, after she finished putting on some new Frozen sandals, she said to herself "Looking good!" It was too cute!
And then as I was walking out of her and Kaylee's room after tucking them in for a nap, she called to me "Bye bye, see ya, have a good day!"
I sure love my funny, sweet girl!

No comments: