Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bath fun

Tonight, Grace was taking a bath when I went in to find her heavily sudsed from neck to toe. Proud of her accomplishment, she smiled and said "Do I look like a skeleton?" (since I'm so white). It was so cute! She has done a great job of washing herself the past couple months, and we love to see her do big girl things!

Today's Picture:
The post-bath tradition the past several weeks has been for Travis to "swing" the girls in their towel before they dry off. They LOVE it!
 
We also celebrated my dad's birthday today with a special birthday dinner (of alfredo with roasted veggies, salad, garlic bread, and pineapple upside down cake), but unfortunately my camera wasn't working so I didn't get a pic of him blowing out the candles. :( It was fun to be able to celebrate his birthday with him again!

No comments: