Thursday, April 17, 2014

Put up your dukes!

This afternoon, I had just laid Cambree down on her blanket to swaddle her up for her nap, when I saw that she held both her hands up in the air, Grabbing and shaking them playfully, I said "Put up your dukes!" then smiled and kissed her face, and she smiled and giggled back. Earlier, I just started saying her name and smiling at her while she was in the bouncer and she smiled, cooed, and giggled. It was so sweet!

I was reading Kaylee a book about mother animals' love for their babies, and she kept reaching for and grabbing my fingers/hand and squeezing them. It completely melted my heart.

Today's pictures:
Snuggling the big girls. I sure do love to cuddle with them!


Bethany's outfit for playing outside this afternoon...
 
...A superhero cape underneath her jacket, a too big winter hat, holding a kid shovel, toilet paper roll, and "light saber" (from Grace's friends' Star Wars birthday party). Oh, that funny girl!

Grace marched around the yard like the leader of a marching band, holding our new pinwheel in the air. It was adorable!

No comments: