Friday, April 11, 2014

Come play wit me!

Bethany woke up early this morning, so after taking care of the babies, her and I snuggled for a little while on the couch, cuddled under a blanket together with her gently playing with my hair. It was so tender. After a few minutes, she got up and said "Come play wit me!" Then turned to Travis and said "Daddy, wanna come play wit me?!" How could we refuse? ;)

This afternoon, I was looking at Kaylee while she was laying on the floor and she just started giggling over and over again. It was SO cute!

At 2, Bethany already has her own "right" way to eat an Oreo. First, she separates the two chocolate cookies. Then, she carefully tugs at one edge of the cream center so she can pull it off in one piece. She then eats the cream, and then the cookies, one by one. It's pretty impressive, really. ;)

Today's pictures:
Grace's favorite toys these days are definitely Little People and duplo blocks. She loves to build creative and extravagant buildings. It's so fun to see what she comes up with.

Having fun on the top bunk:

No comments: