Monday, April 7, 2014

Sister Smiles

This morning at breakfast, Cambree was fussing, so Bethany came up to her and gently said "No crying, no crying!" and then gave her some hugs. It was so sweet! A little while later, she crouched down by Kaylee, who was sitting in the bouncer, and said "You cute." She often says that to the twins and it's so sweet.

We went in to get Kaylee and Cambree up from their rest and both Grace and Bethany kept touching Kaylee and saying "I love you." They really are such loving big sisters.

This afternoon, my mom turned Cambree so she could see Kaylee on my lap, and it made Cambree smile to look at her sister! I can't wait to see their bond grow stronger.

Today's pictures:
Bethany looks SO little in her big girl bed! This is the opposite side of their quilt, and I think it's such a fun little girl print.

Lovin' her new bed:

Our sweet babies (Kaylee L, Cambree R)
 
Their smiles melt my heart!

Getting some Grammy snuggles. Grammy sure loves her babies!
 
Grace loves to be close to her little sisters, to talk to them and hold their hands!

No comments: