Saturday, April 5, 2014

I can't fly!

This morning, Bethany asked me to help her put on some dress-up fairy wings we have. I did, and didn't think much of it until a minute or two later Bethany told us seriously "I can't fly! I can't fly!" She had thought that the wings would truly make her fly and was so surprised and disappointed that they didn't! It was so sad!

Grace has just started this thing where she's taken it upon herself to make assignments for people to take care of the babies. For instance, I'll lay one of them on the ground and she'll say "Bethany, watch Cambree!" Another example: the other day she was keeping an eye on them for me while I was quickly doing something in another room, when she called out to us with a big sigh "I'm just watching both the babies!" It's too cute!

Today's pictures:
Our neighbor Mary Carol has a granddaughter (named Grace) who recently got a puppy, and the girls love it! Bethany chased it all over the yard and kept scooping it up and holding it--no fear whatsoever!



Grace loved chasing it around and holding it too:


No comments: