Friday, April 4, 2014

Oh brother!

This morning, Bethany was drinking some water when she accidentally spilled a little on her shirt. Pointing it out to me, I said "Oh, did you spill?" and she replied "I spilled. Oh, brother!"

I was sitting next on the ground when Grace came up to me and giving me a hug said "I just want to give you a big hug. Because I love you mom." It totally melted my heart.

Kaylee smiled and cooed when  I told her "You're so beautiful" this afternoon. It was adorable!

Today's Pictures:
Grace loves to hold her little sister's hands. Cambree was holding on tight and wouldn't let Grace go, and she thought it was so neat!

Playing in the box we got our Amazon delivery in:

Travis and I just decided that Grace was old enough to be read chapter books, so he started reading her "The Magicians Nephew" today. Grace's bed has become the new reading spot for it, and so far Grace is loving it (even claiming reading it with Trav to be the best part of her day)!

No comments: