Saturday, April 12, 2014

Road Trip To Reading Event

I've had a cold for the past couple days, which has consisted of a scratchy through, runny nose, and cough. When Bethany heard me coughing this morning, she looked at me closely with a sweet, concerned look and said "You ok? You coughing?" It melted my heart to have her worry about me.

Lately, Bethany has started "telling me what's up." She'll start by saying "No, no..." then proceed to gibber jabber on her instructions, pointing her finger at me all the while, and finish her lecture with a "Ok?!" If I understood what she was saying, I might be offended, but for now, it's pretty cute. :)

Today's Pictures:
My mom and I (bravely) packed all the girls up and headed to Fellow's Riverside Garden for a Road Trip to Reading event. It was so great! They had games and crafts set up for the kids...


...and a couple of TV show characters for the kids to meet and take their pictures with (here the girls are with Princess Presto from Super Why, one of their favorite shows).
 
The girls loved playing in the fountains! It was probably their favorite part of the whole event. :)

Grace had a lot of fun putting her hands in the water then "stamping" them on the ground too.
 
The kids also came home with several free books, bouncy balls, trinkets, and coloring pages. It's definitely something we'll go to again!

No comments: