Thursday, January 14, 2016

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Question: How can I be a better Zumba instructor?

Answer: I accidently forgot to write down the scripture reference before I closed the scriptures, but it was the account of Abinadi asking the wicked priests of Noah what they teach the people and rebuking them for not teaching the gospel.

My interpretation:
Again, to do those things that God has already inspired me to do (over the last several months). The last two days, as I've formulated in my mind the question I plan to ask the next day, throughout the day God has given me inspiration to answer my questions! Although I have prayed about these topics in the past, even recently, I have not always searched for answers in the scriptures directly after doing so. These tender mercies--that He wouldn't even make me wait to officially ask to begin to answer my question--were a testimony to me of God's eagerness and willingness to bless me, and of His great love.

No comments: