Friday, January 15, 2016

FIrst Snow Fun

We finally got our first snow (not that Travis and I were complaining) earlier this week, but with temperatures in the teens and twenties until yesterday, we didn't get a chance to get out and play until this morning.

The girls were so happy to play outside in the snow!
 

"Running!" cried Kaylee as she took off across the yard.


After several weeks of not playing out back, they were happy to get reacquainted with their toys and terrain.

 
 Cambree loved climbing up the "mountain" (aka tree stump). "Hooray! I did it!"
 

Oh how I love that sweet smile!

The girls loved helping Travis make our "Olaf" snowman.

 
 Cambree getting in on the action...


....and Kaylee too:


 


Bethany helping put on his nose:
 
Kaylee and Cambree both voluntarily gave him hugs. They instinctively know that Olaf likes warm hugs I guess. ;) 

"We did it!"

Proud creators (aka resident Elsa's):



Bethany had tons of fun having snow ball fights with Travis and I:





 

 
 
 
 
So happy for a random day off for Travis and some snow family fun! 

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Love this! And I love that you look so happy!