Thursday, March 13, 2014

29...That's a Lot!

A funny conversation from this morning between my mom and Grace:
Mom: Did you know it's your daddy's birthday today?
Grace: Yeah!
Mom: Do you know how old he is?
Grace: No.
Mom: 29 years.
Grace: That's a lot!
LOL!

This morning, Grace was sitting on the couch by my mom and I after we fed the babies. Looking lovingly at Cambree she said "I just want to kiss her whole body!" I replied, "They sure are kissable, huh?" to which she agreed. :)
A little while later, she exclaimed "Kaylee and Cambree are the best babies in the world." Then she began singing Cambree a song, singing "I love you Cambree baby, I love you very much..." She sang a similar song to her later too. It was so sweet!

This afternoon, Grace was playing pretend with my mom (pretending she owned a store), when she said "My store is closed on Sundays so that people can go to Church and feel a special feeling in their heart." SO precious!


Today's Pictures:
Pretty in purple:
 
Kaylee loving the leaf in the swing:

Travis had to work most of the day, but we celebrated his 29th birthday tonight (with my parents) with a Pizza Hut pizza party (which is significant, because that's where I took him for his birthday when we were dating) and chocolate oreo cream cake--yum!

Being sung "Happy Birthday":
 
 Blowing out the candle, with the girls excitedly looking on:

We've recently started having Grace and Bethany do a few more chores around the house. In addition to picking up their toys and putting their dishes in the sink after meals, we now have them put their clothes in the laundry basket, and after dinner, Grace helps with the dishes and Bethany wipes off the table. So far, it's working really well and everyone is enjoying it!

 

No comments: