Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I like to whisper too

Bethany, this morning I rocked you again just like I did when you were a baby, me laying down with you on my chest, rocking back and forth and saying "Rock the baby, rock the baby, rock the baby, rock." It felt so good to have you close. I always love to snuggle you.

This afternoon I noticed that Grace's hands looked dry and red, so I asked her if they hurt. She replied, "It doesn't hurt. It's just owie." :)

Kaylee and Cambree, when I layed you down on the carpet to change your diapers this afternoon, you clasped and held each others hands for a few seconds. It was so sweet. I'm excited to see your friendship with each other deepen as you grow.

When Travis was leaving for a meeting tonight, Bethany said "Hug, kiss?" (just like Grace always asks for when someone is leaving.) Then, when Travis walked out the door, we all said "Goodbye", and Bethany turned to me with a smile and a little chuckle and said "I say bye dad."

Recent happenings:
Grace, the last few days, you've been really in to whispering. Whenever we ask you a question, you want to whisper the response in our ears, and when you want to tell us something exciting, you also want to whisper it. You love doing it so much that last night at dinner, when we asked you what made you happy today, you said "whispering in our ears." You love to be silly and have fun and we love that about you.
Bethany, you've been really into the ABC song the last couple weeks, and are getting really good at it! I always love to hear you sing in your sweet little voice.  I also love how when you see letters, you say "ABCD!" It's so cute!

Today's Pictures:
 
Tummy time (Cambree L, Kaylee R)


Being silly. Oh, how I love your dimples and sweet smile!

No comments: