Saturday, March 29, 2014

I yuv you

Feeling the urge for something different, we decided to make a new pancake recipe for breakfast this morning. Although Grace loved it (declaring how delicious they were), Bethany was struggling to eat it, so we were encouraging her. After taking a moment to look at and consider her pancakes, she said giggling, and raising her arms in the air "It's yucky!" It totally cracked me and Travis up.

A little while later, as Bethany was giving Cambree a hug, she whispered "I yuv you." It was so tender! Then tonight, when we were giving bedtime hugs, Bethany wanted to hug Grace and while she did, told her "I yuv you" too. She's SUCH a loving sister!

Today's pictures:
There are none...eek! I DID take one when I was out to lunch with my mom, but it was on my phone camera.  The reason I didn't take many pictures today is because my mom and I made a girls day of it and went out for lunch at a fancy Victorian tea room in Canfield called Picadilly Parlor, then over to White House Fruit Farm for some goodies, and then watched the General Women's broadcast tonight at home. We had a lot of fun!
The other exciting thing that happened today is....WE BOUGHT BUNK BEDS! I told Travis that I feel like we're "real" parents now, passing through another "right" of parenthood. It's weird to think we have kids that are old enough to be in bunk beds. :/ We're excited to set it up and get things moved around in our house so the twins are in their own room!

No comments: