Monday, March 31, 2014

I swimming!

This morning, I came in to the kitchen to find Bethany dancing and moving her arms. Smiling, I asked her "Are you swimming?" "I swimming!" she enthusiastically replied. So I joined in the fun and we swam together and giggled in the kitchen.

This afternoon, as I was singing "I am a child of God" with Bethany before laying her down for her rest, the song suddenly morphed from sweet to silly, and by the end of the first verse, we were singing in "whale voices" (think Finding Nemo--low voices with our mouths in an "O" shape), and by the third verse, we were singing with angry lion faces and giggling.
After I laid her down, I explained to her that her lovey blanket was dirty and that I would put it in the wash in just a minute so it would be ready for her after her rest. She replied "No no no! It not dirty! Don't wash it! It not dirty!"
A little while later, I heard her asking for me, so I went in. When I walked up to her crib, she wrapped her arms around herself and said "I cold. I need a blanket" (meaning her lovey blanket). Oh my silly girl!

Today's Pictures:
Bethany showing sister some toys:

Grace the gangster, having fun in the sun ;)


 

No comments: