Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Super Why

We were at the library this morning picking up some movies we had requested, when I noticed a flyer that had a Super Why character on it. I pointed it out to Grace (since Super Why is one of her favorite TV shows right now), and when Bethany heard Grace excitedly say "Super Why!" she immediately began singing the shows theme song without skipping a beat. Cracked me up!

Then, tonight, as I was saying goodnight to Grace and Bethany, I gave Bethany one more hug and kiss, and as I pulled away, she gently pulled me back to give me a kiss on the cheek too. Travis and I usually have to request our kisses from Bethany, so it was a real treat, and so warmed my heart!

Today's Picture:
Grace and Bethany trying to lay down on the babys' mat. Silly girls!

No comments: