Friday, March 21, 2014

Silly Baby

Me and the girls were playing with blocks, when Bethany showed me the creation she had made and said, "I made it!" Smiling, I repeated "You made it!," adding "It looks great!," to which she nodded, as if saying "Yeah, I know, it does." :)

I was laying Bethany down for her nap when she realized she was missing her blanket. "Oh no!" she said. "Where's blanket?" Tenatively, I informed her that it was in the wash because it was dirty and that I'd have it ready for her after her nap. Still confused, she questioned again "Where's blanket? Hmmmm, where'd blanket go?" Her little "hmm" just made me giggle.

Today's pictures:
Smiling Kaylee:


Showing off her big guns ;) (it totally looks like they're doing that sometimes though, and I love it!)
 
Watching Frozen together. I loved how Kaylee was leaning in towards Grace:

This is what we found when we went to check on the big girls before we went to bed. That funny Grace! :)

No comments: