Wednesday, March 19, 2014

We share

This morning, I had just been helping Bethany do some backward somersaults (which she LOVED, and kept saying "Do 'gain!") when she declared "I sleepy" and laid down on the ground. Knowing the routine, I brought her a pillow and blanket and tucked her in, then laid down beside her. A moment later, she started pulling her blanket over me as well and saying "We share." Touched, I said "You're so sweet. I love you." To which she responded "I yuv you." Totally melted my heart!

This afternoon, I asked Bethany to help me lay Kaylee down and rock her for a minute. Bethany jumped right in, rocking her while she said "Rock a baby, rock a baby" (just like I used to do to her). It touched my heart. Then again later, while I was getting Kaylee's bottle ready and Kaylee was crying, Bethany went right in and started rocking her to make her feel better. Kaylee and Cambree have such sweet, loving big sisters!

Tonight, Travis was holding Cambree and blowing his lips to make her smile, and she did!

Today's pictures:
Kaylee baby:


Love her sweet face!

"Hold her hand"

Travis blowing his lips for Cambree, making her smile:
 
I came in the girls bedroom to find this sweet scene:

No comments: