Sunday, March 9, 2014

I wanna hold your hand

This morning when I went to get Bethany up, I had one of the twins in my arms, and as I stood there by the side of her crib, Bethany asked me "Hold her hand?" (Can I hold the baby's hand?). It was so sweet.

When we were getting ready for breakfast, Bethany pulled a 1/2 gallon of milk out of the fridge and said "I so strong!" She really is a strong little girl. All of our girls are. The twins, especially Cambree, can already "stand" for short periods with help from me and Trav.

I mentioned yesterday how Bethany likes to peel the paper off of crayons. What I forgot to add is that she'll often ask for help getting the process started, with a "I nee help, "and when she has successfully peeled it, will proudly proclaim "I did it!!"

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love your journaling! Your girls are so sweet. Congrats on your twins! They are darling!