Saturday, March 8, 2014

This and That

Grace came into my bedroom this morning as I was getting Kaylee ready for the day, and slowly crawled up to her and said "Oh! My sweet baby." She then started singing her a sweet song she made up on the spot, using those same words ("Oh, my sweet baby"). Then she tenderly stroked Kaylee's cheek and said "You're so precious."  It was SO tender!

Then a little while later, Grace walked into the living room and saw Kaylee sitting in the bouncer and said "Hey cutie pie! I love you my sweet darling." It always melts my heart to see Grace interact with the twins.

Earlier tonight, and for about the last week, Bethany will randomly pretend to be a frog, complete with jumping off of all fours and saying "ribbit." She does a really good impression and it's ridiculously adorable.

Another recent Bethany activity is peeling the paper wrapping off of crayons. She does it (what feels like) all day long. She's always been a little "picker" though--picking at her lovie blanket, or at stickers on things, which makes sense since I'm the same way. :)

Just in the past week or so, the twins have really started smiling. We LOVE to see their sweet smiles throughout the day! Sometimes they smile at someone and sometimes it's just random, but it's always adorable!

Here are a few pictures from this morning.
(Kaylee and Cambree just graduated to 0-3 month clothes. Here they are in some new outfits we got from a friend.
Cambree L and Kaylee R.)

They also let Travis and I sleep for a good 6 hours straight last night--woot! I woke up and thought "It feels like I've been asleep for awhile," and sure enough, it was almost 5 am and they hadn't eaten since 9:30pm! For the first time in a while, I actually felt rested, and it was SO nice!

No comments: